Bellhosings, flywheels, flywheel housings
Exciter Ring Kit
Lower Hose Kit
A/C Compressor Mount
TJ/JK Fuel Tank Conversion
Stainless Down Pipes
TJ Exhaust Kit
Gearing & Axles
~ORDERS GENERALLY TAKE A WEEK TO SHIP~
• Jeff Daniel’s Jeep Customizing has designed and manufactures the components necessary to swap a 4BT Cummins Diesel engine into your CJ, YJ, TJ, or JK Jeep (1976-2012). We can also install them in full size cherokees, pick ups, Land Cruisers, etc. The mounts are designed to fit any frame that measures 23.5" - 32.5" on the inside of the rails.
• In order to properly convert your Jeep we will need to know a few things about your 4BT and about your Jeep. Please be sure and fill out the questionnaire and follow the instructions on the last page.
• The swap will yield you better fuel economy, better torque for off-road and towing, longer life of the Jeep, and lots of looks on the street!
• We use 4BT Cummins engines for our swaps., and recommend the AX-15 transmission or an NV4500 also works well. In newer Jeeps 2005 + the stock NSG370 works but may require modification. You can also use a TH400, 700R4, 4L60, or Ford AOD if you prefer an automatic. (may require modification) 3.07 gears with 33” tires will get you the best fuel economy.
• Your jeep will also need approximately 4” of lift in order to fit the 4BT inside the engine compartment.
• This swap will take about 80-100 hours to complete.
• Basic mechanical ability as well as basic shop tools are required.
• Engine and Transmission are not included in our kits, if you cannot locate your own contact Jeff Daniel’s and we will be glad to help.
• The parts listed on the following pages are sold a-la- cart since there are a lot of variations.
• If you have a TJ (97-06) and wish to use your A/C, you need a Ford style 4BT with a high mount middle turbo works best otherwise modifications will be needed to the a/c system; a CJ (76-86) series Jeep requires a Ford as well to accommodate the drive shaft. YJ's(87-95) can be either and JK's(07-14) need a chevy style if you plan to use the stock 6 speed (NSG370)
• Certain components are only needed on certain model Jeeps.
• Check with your State's Department of Transportation on how to re-register your vehicle as a diesel. This is required by states with inspection/emission laws. One way to do this is to apply for a reconstructed title